Monday, October 1, 2012

Why is it that even though I love reading blogs, and want to have a blog, I put off writing on my very own blog.  I guess I feel that perhaps what I have to say is not that important.  Yet,  I do have something to say.  About lots of things but about my work?  Not so much.  So here is the best that I can do for today.

This past weekend was my very first Art Festival!  I shared a booth with Jocelyn Mickelsen and her beautiful beads!  It was a great fit -- her beads and creativity, my beaded crazy quilts, recycled fabric covered journals and knit gloves, (LLKDesigns) each glove with a pretty bead!  The festival was Rauchfest at the Harriet Brewery in Minneapolis.  Good food, music and art!  It was great talking to people about my products and seeing my family there too!  


Here is a picture of our humble display and, for me, a new venture. In Minneapolis look for Rauchfest next fall!  


And look for LLKDesigns at the Hot Air Affair in Hudson, WI the first weekend in Febuary, 2013!  Hopefully my display will be bigger that this!!! But a person has to start somewhere!

Today I have listed a new item on Etsy and will be doing so every day for a few days. 


Take a peak!  And thanks for stopping by!  

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm your newest follower. Found your link on Sew Many Ways Friend Friday. I'm a lover of beads, quilts, journal and journal making too! Hope you'll come over and follow me too!

    ReplyDelete